Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Big Girl Bed and It Will Be Ok Layouts | Scraptastic Kit Club

Today will be getting ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow...but first we go see the premiere of Disney's Frozen...Emma fell in love with the snowman Olaf and, of course, Elsa's pretty blue dress.  

But I do have two more layouts to share using the Colorblind main and add-on kit from Scraptastic.  I have to say it again, really gorgeous kits!
I still love ampersands.  I had this pictured in my mind like this, and it came out the way I wanted.  
The ampersands were cut with the Silhouette.
Love that arrow paper from Studio Calico...gives so much movement.

For the next layout, I had the urge to get a little messy with gesso and mists on the background.
I was not in the best of moods...feeling anxious and worried...so I went with that for this layout, picking out the photo I took that day and titled it, "It Will Be Ok."
Besides my worry...I have always struggled with self-confidence...and was feeling pretty low at the time.
So this was more of a creative outlet...one reason I started scrapping.
I hope everyone that is in the US has a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving!  Safe travels if traveling.  And to everyone not celebrating, hope you have a wonderful week and weekend.

Will be back Monday with some December Daily using the Stocking Stuffer kit from Scraptastic.

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts and I love all the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages Patricia! Love the design of the first page and the gesso on your second page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just adorable!!! I love the ampersands too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work! Love them both so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awsome pages sweet Patricia! The photos of your cute model are always a delight and I just love the subtle look of the ampersands behind the vellum.
    WTG getting a bit messy as well. Loved it!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am lovin the vellum over the ampersands...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both pages, Patricia! The first one is so pretty and is perfect for the photo of your pretty ballerina! the second one is so cool! I love how you got messy and need to do that more in my work, too! Thank you so much for the inspiration. I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!