Monday, November 25, 2013

Paper Issues Christmas Theme | American Crafts

Happy Thanksgiving week.  

As we get ready for Thanksgiving, it's also starting to look a little like Christmas, especially here.  We have had a tree up for a week and a half, getting outside lights up, cards ordered,and ready to just enjoy the holidays.

Paper Issues is starting off with a Christmas theme today.  So link up your Christmas project.
I dug into the adorable American Crafts Peppermint Express for this layout.   
 
The cut out tree was a cut file from Studio Calico last year.   I filled with patterned papers on the back and some photos from last year.  I needed more of a focal point, so I knew I had to pick a photo of Emma showing her excitement on Christmas morning. 
 Such a cute collection...I love AC's classy, modern, but a little whimsy to their collections.  To attach the ribbon (garland), I just used my Scotch ATG gun.
 The star is letterpress from one of the Studio Calico letterpress plates.
So head over to Paper Issues and link up your Christmas projects.  The giveaway is a $20 gift card from the Paper Issues shop.

You can always use my code for 20% at the shop as well.

Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Eek! That tree is just FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love that tree and open spaces for photos in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love this! What a great cut and I love that ribbon garland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so amazing, Patricia! Your creativity always wows me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely and utterly awesome! This page rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tree is adorable. What a fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Patricia and such a fun way to use the tree cut file! And I love that you used the circle photo to go along with the circles in the die cut! Such an awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of the loopy paper used with the cut file here, Patricia...it adds a great detail to the page. Also love the criss-cross glossy ribbon trimming the tree. Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just a darling layout!
    I love the cut file!
    Dang it! I just need to get a Silhouette already!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lovelovelove the tree. It looks amazing.
    Wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous page!! That X-mas tree is so stunning! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!