Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Project Life, Week 43

Week 43...the year is going so fast.  A little bit of cooler weather, playdate with BFF, hanging out by the pool, 20 lbs lost reached (10 more to go), and another Halloween activity.

I used a mix of Basic Grey Hipster, Studio Calico Project Life kits, and excited to get the Maggie Holmes Project Life...used here as well.
Embellies are from Studio Calico and Freckled Fawn Kits.  I added in some letterpress pieces I did using the Studio Calico plates.

Green is another of my favorite colors, so I love how this came out.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. In addition to fun embellishing, you always have such great photos.
    And love the selfie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun to check your PL! That photo of you looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY to keep the PL rolling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!