Thursday, November 21, 2013

Project Life, Week 44

I think this is one of my favorite Project Lift spreads...don't know if it is the memories and how I got the photos or the colors...maybe both.

Emma being one clingy little girl, collecting leaves, playing on the trampoline and playing games, and Halloween.  Oh, and fish shopping...Emma is getting a fish tank for Christmas.  We agreed to that ;)
Used some of the Basic Grey Hipster again as well as the Project Life Cut & Paste with this.  That wood veneer card is exclusive from Scraptastic...gorgeous.  Used the Studio Calico paper from the Colorblind kit.
 I LOVE this picture of Archie and Emma looking at him...so I had to include with some journaling about their relationship.  And Halloween...so fun!



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Love the sweet photo of Emma and Archie. :) You always have such great PL pages, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I really love this week. It's so crisp and clean and the shots are so unique. Loving the journaling cards from this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia! You do such an amazing job with Project Life! I still have not made the commitment to do it, but you make it look easy! I absolutely love all of your wonderful family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that picture of you holding your girl underneath the love paper clip--precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!