Tuesday, December 03, 2013

American Crafts Merry Christmas Cards

Sharing some cards here that were on the American Crafts blog last week.  

I LOVED doing these cards and love how each one came out.  

Using the Peppermint Express collection, I used the stamp set on all of them for the sentiment.

I mixed pattern paper on this one and layered the round die cut under the tag.  The button is from the Autumn Crisp collection.
This is one of my favorites.  I had been wanting to do a photo as the focal point for a card.  I picked the heart bokeh picture I took of our tree last year, and added one of the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party frames to this.
I used a small scallop punch to punch every sheet from the 6x6 pad and then formed this flower to be the focal point.  The reindeer was from one of the dimension stickers, but I took him off to have just him.
So cute...I had so much fun with these.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. These cards are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! That is all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I especially love that second one with the bokeh picture, so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous X-mas cards!! Love all the different styles and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I just love these! Fun little papers and goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many wonderful details! I love how each card is so very different (and I love the stitching!) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did such a beautiful job with these cards, love your props too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards Patricia! They all turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm clotee. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete
  10. these cards are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!