Monday, December 02, 2013

December Daily 2013 Cover and Spine | Scraptastic Kit Club

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  And now onto Christmas!  

This is my third December Daily.  I'm doing it with the Scraptastic Stocking Stuffer kit.  I along with Jennie, Nathalie, and Tracy are facilitating a class, sharing different topics and all of our pages along with the purchase of the kit.  The class can be purchased separately as well.  I'll share my pages as usual on my blog, just not the details of how the pages came together or any class content.

I kept my cover simple because of the detail of the Studio Calico handbook.  I love the rich look of it.  So only added a piece of patterned paper and stickers.
 I pulled in one of the Lily Bee labels from the November kit, Colorblind, for the spine.  It has the same yellow green that I wanted to pull in from the front.
Thanks for stopping by!  I have a mini album of my 30 Grateful Days I need to finish up and will post that soon along with more December Daily pages.

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see your pages!
    I know it's going to be fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! The chevron pattern reminds me of a knitted sweater, which is a fitting association for a winter/Christmas project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love that you let that gorgeous album speak for itself, can't wait to start seeing the pages come together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful!! Can't wait to see the rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see how this project comes together!!! The cover is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cover Patricia! I know you will have an amazing December Daily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Patricia! I know the rest is going to be amazing too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!