Thursday, April 10, 2014

Elle's Studio April Gallery and Kit Reveal

Meant to blog more this week, but just didn't happen.  Emma has been home sick this week.  Hope everyone has had a good week.  

Excited for another new Elle's Studio gallery reveal using the April kit.

It is an awesome month with the kit, stampswood veneers, and cut files.  And I used them all.

For this clean and simple layout, I wanted the wood veneers to be the main design and embellishments to go with that crazy photo of me and my daughter.  
The star "#1 Mom" is from the April kit.  I also used the stamp at the bottom by the journaling...you can see in the top photo of the layout.
For the next layout, I mixed in the March, Feb, and the April kits, with the Love You More and Everyday Moments collections.  The slide frame around the photo is from the April kit.
And for my Project Life, Week 10, I used more of the cut files and stamps as well as the kit for this week.
This was our Mardi Gras week, and it was the first to be so cold, plus rainy.  So we ended up staying home.  But the schools here are off for the week, so we did lots of activities this week with my daughter.  But the Mardi Gras colors still came through.
This pocket (on the left) uses a card from the kit, the stamps, and the cut file.
This pocket, I used the stamp and the cut file.  For the stamping, I inked the "noteworthy" and stamped.   Then inked the solid part, and stamped.  Then used another stamp from Everyday Moments to stamp over it.
The pocket above my daughter on the carousel, I used the stamp set to stamp over the card.  
I love the look the kit and the coordinating kits gave my projects.  So useable and easy to work with. Hope you snag yours.   

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. great projects! love your bedtime journaling, so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages!!! Hope Emma is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much goodness here! I am especially loving the speed layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these projects and the cute pictures of your daughter.
    Hope she's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really great projects! That first one is so sweet. Especially the journaling :)
    And I always love seeing your PL pages!
    So hope she is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first one, so WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the LO Speed!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You totally knocked it out of the park on these!!! Wonderful inspiration and ideas!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!