Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Everyday Life. Documented | COGC


Hello!  We are hanging in.  Dennis and I sick now.  Emma went back to school yesterday.  We are hanging in there.  Hope all of you are much better than us!

I am excited to share my first Project Life spread for Come on Get Crafty with you.
I had a lot of photos this week, but did not want every pocket filled with a 3x4 or 4x6 photos.  So I used small photo collages.  I mostly use Lightroom to make my own templates.  These square photos are 1.40 x 1.40.
The bottom right 4x6 pocket is from an old Studio Calico collage.  I had to cover up the part that I could not change in Photoshop.
On the top 4x6 pocket on the right, I used my own templates and adhered the cut out photos to pattern paper.
I like the smaller photos for the collages, and then use my favorite photos to fill most of the pockets.  I focused on colors and patterns on this spread.  I used the Project Life Honey and Sunshine as well as Christmas paper from Imaginisce and Fall paper from Lawn Fawn.  And they worked well with my spread.  Other products used here are Bella Blvd stickersCrate Paper Wood Veneers,  Webster's Pages Stickers, and new Lawn Fawn flair.
I love how these photos are still part of my story for the week, but do not have to take up a lot of space.
I leave plenty of room for journaling, either on cards in their own pocket or on the same card.  Using those Lawn Fawn flair again here, along with Pink Paislee stickersCrate Paper gold doily paper, and some Crate Paper resin flowers.
The papers aren't available in the shop right now, but that lattice grey paper above and the pink graph paper below are from Pink Paislee.  I really pulled assortment of styles and seasons of pattern paper.  The "friends..." and the "you" cut outs were leftovers from another project, and worked perfectly for my spread.
Thank you for joining me today! 

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Gosh, I sure hope you feel better soon!

    Your PL pages are gorgeous. I love how colorful they are. And the colors are just perfect for spring.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon!!! Love your PL pages. Amazing colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages! Love all the color on these. And that cadbury egg is really making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colors on these PL pages !!! love them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you guys are sick, but I know you are glad Emma is better!! Your PL spread is really awesome, Patricia!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful... I loved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your PL spreads... especially when Ian Somerhalder is in them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your PL pages will always be some of my favorites!
    You add so many fun details and they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!