Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sweet Dreams Darling | American Crafts

Hello!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  Hubby and I are still coughing and stopped up, but we had a good weekend.

I wanted to create just for a creative outlet.  I had in mind to create a background using the banner punch from American Crafts.  So keeping with a neutral background, I cut several banners from the Plus One collection, the glued onto cardstock and stitched down.  Next, using a large roll of tape as a circle template, I did some stitching.  Then used the flower stencil from Amy Tangerine to do the feather..
 Next, I added watercolors.
 Some rubons, stickers, the photo, and title.
 Pulled in this flower from the Polka Dot Party collection since it went so well.
It was great to just play and not knowing what you're doing.
Will have lots to post this week.  So will be back.  Hope you have a great day!

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE this- love the watercolor-y look, love the texture of the banners against the deeper blue of the paper, love the color scheme, LOVE the subject (of course!), love the compositon... it's literally dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is very cute!
    I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love how you created your own paper (and texture) with the punches and the added watercolors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooowzers! Love this colorful page! So fun how you added the water colors!!
    Beautiful design too!!

    THANKS so much for that sweet comment on my blog = BIG smile! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww. So very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome as usual Mrs Roebuck. Your title work here is pure genious :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so creative, Patricia! I could sit and look at this all day. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the details, love the colaurs, love all about it !!!! great layout !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww! Such a wonderful and adorable photo! And wow, Patricia! You scrapped it beautifully and with such creativity. I love this page!!!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome layout Patricia! Love how you used the punch and stamp to create the cool background look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!